Monday, October 1, 2012

I am thankful for.... // as inspired by Dee, Rina & Dedek

I have been reading Dee's posts on Instagram where she posts what she's thankful for for that particular day. Then last night I saw Rina's post and also my cousin's, posting the things that they are thankful for.

I reckon I should do the same as I am feeling very blessed as of late.


Things that I am thankful:

1. My Customers












Just look at the array of beautiful colours they have given to my babies. I am always so happy to see customers posting and tagging me pictures of them wearing my products and creations. I am very thankful for this. I am also very thankful for having friends whom I don't mind being generous for and giving them lovely things to wear and use ;) 


2. Football Matches DPMM FC 3 - 2 HOME Utd. Hello! What else can I say? Sitting at the drumline section really does a chapter on your adrenaline. (Funny pic of me at Rano looking like I was wearing the niqab/purdah. My cousins and I are currently laughing our asses off on Whatsapp at the sight!)

3. Family. I love my family! With all my heart and soul, with every single connective tissue, with every laughter and tears. 

4. Joey. 

5. Kinect. Hello, I get to play Just Dance, how can I not be thankful?

So anyhu, hope you all have something to be thankful for everyday. This is especially helpful when you're feeling stressed out either at work or at school. When you feel like you've given up hope, take a moment to sit back and think about the things that you are thankful for and bask in the happiness of that one, insyAllah you will feel a lot better. Don't wallow on your bitterness and self pity coz then you'll feel worst than when you started.

I think I have said this before: Happiness is Contagious. 

The rest is up to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment