Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Beads beads BEADS! // and an announcement for the Dreamcatchers

Simba says Hello!
Assalammualaikum all!

Miss Dizzy Moo would like to make a little announcement that she's been keeping on the down low for a while now - stillcarvings has been working on new bead bracelets! Here she is hugging them all to sleep last night wishing them the best of luck upon their release today.


LOL! 

I have six of these to sell. They're very cheap! $5 a pop. And with every one that is purchased by you guys, I will take $1 from the profit and add in another $1 from my own pocket. That amount will then be donated to Pusat Ehsan Al-Ameerah Al Hajah Maryam. So say ALL of them get sold, the total amount to be donated will be $12 dollars. Pretty good deal innit? THAT on top of the other 10% made from sales of other items would be an additional help for the organisation. 

So please feel free to make your selection and email me at shop.stillcarvings@gmail.com to let me know what you wish to get. Here's what I need to know from you guys:
  1. Name
  2. Phone number
  3. What you'd like to get
And we go from there. I do meet-ups, delivery AND Speedpost for an additional $4 :) Meet-ups/delivery to Tutong and Bandar will require an additional $4 as well so the option is yours.












So, anyhuu, DREAMCATCHERS:

  1. I will release them at 8PM tonight.
  2. Upon the release I will make an announcement on Instagram.
  3. Go to my Etsy page HERE. (tell me if it's not working)
  4. Look at the details. Please choose carefully. You will most probably be fighting with everyone else so you wont be able to change your selection once its done. Be quick! Practice by playing cross word puzzles or Sudoku first LOL!
  5. Once you know what you want you can either 1) Make the order directly on Etsy - you have to register first; or 2) Email me at shop.stillcarvings@gmail.com. And please give me your details as mentioned earlier above. But I will give priority to those who make orders on Etsy, okay, so pleaaasseeee spend just 5 minutes to register. 
  6. If you have my Facebook, you can still make your order through that also but #5 still applies.
Easy-peasy right? 

Take Note: I will not consider any orders made through Whatsapp, SMS and phonecalls. Email, Facebook, or Etsy only.

That's about it at the moment, I will keep updating you guys if anything comes up. Til then, I would like to wish you all good luck and happy shopping!!

10% of the sale of these products will be donated to Pusat Ehsan Al-Ameerah Al Hajah Maryam.

No comments:

Post a Comment