Friday, July 20, 2012

Beautiful Faith Anniversary

Assalammualaikum all,

Since STILLCARVINGS is on a break, Beautiful Faith will be taking over from 1st Ramadan on. It's so sad it had to fall tomorrow though, but it's OK, it gives me plenty of time to apologize to those I have hurt.

Alhamdulillah, Allah has given me another chance to live to see this new Ramadan. I have a feeling that it will be the most beautiful Ramadan. InsyAllah, with good intentions, Allah will make it an easy month for me, especially at work. As per family, I am quite glad that this year I get to share it with my fiance as he was still away last year completing his studies. Alhamdulillah, Allah has blessed us with so much.

To my readers, may this Ramadan bring us a lot of energy to do good deeds. May Allah bless us all with his divine grace and may He show us His hidayah towards the righteous path. I would also like to use this opportunity to apologize to you all for any wrongdoings whether intentionally or otherwise.

To my readers who are also my friends that I will not be seeing anytime soon, please accept my humble apology if I have ever hurt your feelings with my actions or my words.

Beautiful Faith started last Ramadan. It has now been one year since. Islam really is beautiful and I'd like to get to know it much better this time. InsyAllah.

Thank you so much, Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment