Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Still Carvings' Weave&Chain


Weave Chain Still Carvings

Some of the completed orders I've done for my customers (Only manage to take these as the other ones I immediately packed after I've completed them!)

Alhamdulillah. I am just so glad I get to finish orders that have been pending for so long. I'm telling you, no easy street when you're juggling three jobs in one time so suffice to say I am very very happy that I get to finish these. Phewh!

Orders are closed as of now. Will only commence after my break! You only need so much time off when you're doing so many at a given one time. Boy, oh, boy, if only I could get time off for a year haha! Was just telling my cousin yesterday school and work is just the same. The load is the same. Only thing different is that I get paid doing my job(s).

Can't wait for MY long weekend! *jumps in joy*

No comments:

Post a Comment