Sunday, October 30, 2011

This calls for a Stillcarvings moment!



My lovely people!

Alhamdulillah, Beautiful Faith has reached 6000 hits! I didn't think this was ever going to happen but I guess just being here today has proven to me that I have people behind me and supporting me through this movement. I am ever so thankful. I wish I knew each and every one of you personally so I can repay your kindness with something but still I pray that you will always be showered with blessings from Allah SWT for being so kind and encouraging.

So to give back to everyone for being so awesome, here's something I've prepared to give you a taste of how Stillcarvings works. It's a video in a style that I've always played with. It's in limbo but it's a narrative in itself. I have a knack for slow mo so here is something for everyone =)

This video was taken while sewing a new fabric that I turned into a scarf. I was soooo delighted to see the hit counter. This shows me and everyone else that when we put our hearts into something and we do it with sincerity, Allah will always be there to give us strength and to carry on. I hope this thing that I'm doing gets stuck to everyone else as well. Hope that it'll be a healthy infection LOL!

Til next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment