Thursday, January 3, 2013

Resolutes


I have had this on my office wall for over a year now.

Looking back where I started, I can't say thank you enough for the blessing that I have been given. I don't think there's much to say except that hard work really does pay off. I had people doubting me, questioning me and hating on me. I got this position when I was 25 years old. Too young, they say. But I'm 27 now, I've grown wiser, met with a lot of people. 

Some say how courageous I am to have taken this position. How overwhelming the stress must be. I struggle to get up everyday, I struggle to keep my temperament to myself and just ask for the strength to keep going. To tell you the truth, I get scared whenever I make a decision. I'm always scared if my decision will be the wrong one and I might get me kicked off and without a job at the end of the day. But life without risks is not worth enjoying.

What did I do this day a year ago that made me proud? 

All I can say is many. I can't be anymore happy.

This year, my life is going to change yet again. Bismillah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment