Monday, July 2, 2012

STILLCARVINGS WILL BE ON LEAVE

Assalammualaikum all,

I think everyone's been hearing how tired I am and how I have no time for myself and people around me now that STILLCARVINGS has been moving on accelerated speed. It feels like this ride I'm on keeps on adding its gear and frankly, I can only go until 5 (like normal people LOL!). 

So it has been decided that STILLCARVINGS will be on leave from 15 July 2012 until Hari Raya ends. I would like to apologize for any unanswered emails and requests prior to this date. I am in real need for a break! I actually need to get my wrist checked as I've incurred some kind of injury whilst braiding, hooking, bending strings, beads and other sorts of embellishments. It's a shame, I know. This decision is tough, but I think it is best that it's decided now than later (when regret is outnumbered by the many "I told you so!" comments). 

I will miss my babies for sure. Rest assured they will be safely tucked inside my box of treasures under a shady place where memories will take place. Come September I will be back with fresher ideas, designs and MORE materials to work with. For now, career, family and life come first.

Ramadhan is near. So long STILLCARVINGS and enter BEAUTIFUL FAITH =)

Jazakallah khairan for your neverending support. Will be sharing articles and ilmu for the blessed fasting month. May this coming Ramadhan be fruitful for all of us. Amin.

Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You know whats BEST for you darling! We will be waiting for your GREAT COMEBACK!

    ReplyDelete