Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Still Carvings Milestone


It was the best way to celebrate the end of June.

Still Carvings got invited to the first ever MiaMia StyleStudio Talk Show last night. It is also a first for Still Carvings so alhamdulillah I thank Allah for crossing my path with Mia's and to her for thinking of me for her first ever show! It was a fun and intimate set which made it easy for us to mingle and talk to each other.

The highlight of the show was probably our date with Putri Norizah. She is sooo pretty! I just could not take my eyes off of her! And her journey is very inspiring too. I just simply LOVE how she is so hardworking and despite all that can still look very fresh and unique!

I, on the other hand, am in dire need of a full-stretched rest. June was rough for me at work. I am hoping for a quiet July. Happy new month people! Many hugs from Still Carvings xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment