Friday, March 23, 2012

Things I love today!!

Just so happy and excited to see these (in my state of all black abaya and grey polka dot scarf nonetheless aujourd'hui)!! I haven't been doing fashion-related updates for so long, have I? My D50 (yeah I know, cue the "Damn, that's old!") is busted because for the almost 10 years of having it I have NEVER brought it for service. Terrible, I know. But you see I never had the money before, and when I do now it's already too late. Reason to get a new one I suppose? Tsk. Life of a consumer.

Anyhoots!

These!!! (screaming frantically *over*)


I LOOOVEEE slouchy dressing. Yes, I am that kind of person. So what? The clothes are comfy, they're warm, you can move however you like and most of all you're happy! Eventhough they're unflattering sometimes but pah! what do people know about what's flattering?

And I am also loving all things with bold colours. It's all about the vibe in elegance. With it, even the cheapest garment you get can look so dear.

Yes, I am pretty excited talking about colours and dressing up. This weekend a wedding is going to happen and I can't wait to dress up terribly uncomfily mais feels good on my skin. Not really though, it usually gets a bit irritating but you get the gist hey?

Pictures courtesy of The Sartorialist.

No comments:

Post a Comment