Thursday, February 16, 2012

10 Things That Will Make You Really Happy

  1. Getting things done on time.
  2. Getting a lot of things done at one time.
  3. Doing things to get them done.
  4. Doing a lot of things to get them done.
  5. Sweating out the stress.
  6. Muscle mass (Grrrr!!!)
  7. Eating lots of veggies and fruits.
  8. Drinking lots of water.
  9. Resting.
  10. Plenty plenty plenty of rest.
Although, I must say, numeros 9 et 10 have shown me that I am not bionic and "woman" as is best described of me, do not actually have "super" in front of it.

I have been doing a lot since February started that my energy level has dropped drastically. I am, today, not at work but lying in bed under my most comfy duvet trying to get better. All the supplements and greens, veggies and liquids cannot simply make a woman "super". Well I know for sure this is one way of Allah showing me that I am human and through His care I am now bed-ridden and resting.

You know what, it actually feels so damn good to be at home right now. Just took a tall glass of apple+celery and my body temp's a bit cool already. More liquids and I should be fine by end of today insyAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment