Monday, January 9, 2012

Family Retreat


It was mom's birthday on Friday so we up and left with our bags for a family retreat at Empire Hotel. Can I just say that I am actually quite lifted and feeling very refreshed after a great relaxing weekend? Such a great way to end the week and now, Monday, I'm feeling very energized!

And to top it off I get to spend some quality time with my besties over some really good food, ice cream and conversation.

On another note, 2012 is going to be quite a challenge for me in my scope of work. I'm nervous but at the same time I am excited to be able to do these things. 2012 is going to be a great year, insyAllah.

I hope everyone's weekends were splendid, now here's to hoping this week and the weeks to come will be just as awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment