Monday, September 5, 2011

Is it over yet?

Assalammualaikum sisters :)

Collage of my outfits from the first to the fifth raya (not in order). Didn't make any new raya garments this year so a lot of these outfits are either recycled from other events or bought. Seriously a raya n00b so everytime I go for visits or when friends come to visit I'll just be sitting there with them and awkwardly waiting for the moment to pass. But I try, I try. The hermit in me seems to be alive during this festive time but I don't think I care coz all it matters now is that I have a good time with my family and with my friends everytime we're together (in the quiet or during conversations).

And in about 8 hours I'll be back to the office. NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!!!!!

New tutorial scheduled to be up soon! (At least this is a bit uplifting).

No comments:

Post a Comment