Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thank you, Thank you, Silence.





Ahoy! Delayed update from Tuesday.

We went to break fast at Pastamania in Gadong to my mom's request and it was so-so. It was my first time there and I think I still prefer Fratini's or Pizza Hut over everything else here when it comes to pasta and pizza. But anyway it's always nice trying out new joints.

And I have a new tutorial uploaded! Took me a minute to record, about five to edit and 13 hours to upload to Vimeo. Ridiculous to its highest level but I should know by now the internet at home's not made for heavy stuff. Shame. Can we get corporate internet packages here in Brunei?

Anyway, 'tis the tutorial for how I wore my hijab as shown in the pictures above. Hope it's easy to follow :D And the outfit was something that I just threw randomly, gladly it works! Well at least I think so :p

No comments:

Post a Comment