Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Muhammad Aizil Adam Al-Kashfy

Assalammualaikum world!

Alas! Baby Aizil has arrived!

Date of Birth: 26 July 2014
Time of Birth: 11.21pm
Height: 53cm
Weight: 3.03kg

Alhamdulillah, what a beautiful gift, this son of ours. I simply can't get enough of him! Am I going to be one of those parents who are simply obsessed and be all snaps and chats about their baby on Instagram? Yes, yes, quite frankly I do think so. I just want to show him off coz I am just so terribly happy to have him! Oh, Allah, thank you so much for this precious gift!

Well my birth story isn't similar to most of my mommy friends. Long story short - 2 days and 16 hours of labour isn't going to cut it as the best of experiences. I ended up having to go under the knife for a c-section. Can't say I wasn't scared coz boy oh boy was I shaking! But when the nurse said, "Sikit lagi ni" and when I heard that first cry I thought, "That's my son!"

The first skin to skin we had was beautiful. Too beautiful to express. And he smelt soooo nice.

I am enjoying every bit of this. Aizil is 11 days old now but he already looks as if he's a month old or something. Always attentive and observant of his surroundings. He doesn't cry so much except during his showers, nappy changes and when he wants to feed but other than that he is just divine!

1 comment:

  1. Alhamdulillah Allah bless your beautiful soul dearest mamy!

    ReplyDelete