Sunday, August 19, 2012

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri // and a sneak peek.

selamathariraya

Assalammualaikum all!

stillcarvings would like to wish you Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. It has been a month of abstaining from food, drinks and all things that are forbidden during the month of Ramadan. Tomorrow, 1 Syawal 1433, we are forbidden from fasting as it will be a day of celebration for us, a day of rewards for all the prayer and knowledge that we have gleaned for one month straight. Syabas to everyone who did more than the last Ramadan. Hopefully whatever we have learnt will be practiced all the time in our everyday lives.

I am just thankful that I get to experience yet another Ramadan and also Syawal. Al-fatihah to those who has passed and left us, they will always be remembered. I missed my grandmothers greatly during the fasting month but this has assured me that feeling their presence is a great blessing from Allah SWT. 

Hope everyone will enjoy their Eid celebrations tomorrow! Remember to drive safe, drink lots of water and stay alert at all times! Take care of your speech, your actions and your reactions for it would be a waste of your Ramadan to revert to your old bad habits. Forgive your families and your peers. Keep on gaining good deeds eventhough Ramadan has passed.

I'm off to do finishing touches to the house. If you're reading this and you know where I live you are more than welcome to come and visit =)

Aaaannndd I hope you get the sneak peek *winks*

September!

No comments:

Post a Comment