Monday, March 19, 2012

Magic unto paperback heads

Yewww....

So many things to be updated about but so little time. I am now fighting time with the magic of typefont done as quickly as a cat can make a run for it across the road.

This is what I wish to feel right now, though at the brink of insanity: loudly cheering happily through the roar of cries in my head, laughing til my lungs tire from all the forced deep breaths I've to devour AND I want feel that feeling that I feel everytime I eat laksa at Melbourne Central's Secret Recipe (with that you should know that no laksa in Brunei can suffice my craving).

However, this is how I feel right now, at the brink of insanity but still hanging on to the edge of the cliff: ..........................................................

Get it?

Propositionumundo! I am so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment