Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pre-Loved Jems

These belonged to my sister. She'd like to sell them to more deserving people (of course also because her box of stones is now already bursting).

This also means that we'll be selling a lot of our pre-loved things in here. No nasty stuff though :p

Bleu Bulles
BND10 (NEW)

Rouge Bulles
BND10

Violet Bulles
BND10

Pink Silhouette
BND2

Yellow Silhouette
BND2

Purple Silhouette
BND2

Beads
BND1.50 for each OR BND4 for all 3

I guess that is the end of this trading business mambo jumbo. If you're interested to get ANY of the things that I have just recently uploaded, please feel free to contact me on my Facebook Inbox, Whatsapp and SMS.

Don't worry, discounts are of course a Still Carvings must. Just need to voice it out yeah ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment