Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A little something something

In my favourite thrift store jacket ever! Random finds are always irresistible, especially when it's just that one item there. This is why I can't wait to go back to Melbourne and do more thrifting! Retrostar always has warehouse sales and you can never miss out on cool vintage stuff. I always end up buying their throwback t-shirts (which I don't wear) but they're collectable items you know, more like novelty you can't ever find anywhere else. Plus, there's that old mouldy smell to them which makes the rummaging all the more worthwhile.

Anyhu, just got back from Tutong for an ambuyat sesh with my family. It has been a while. My sister sat for her last O-levels paper today too so yeay her!! We were kind of celebrating hehehe. Don't think all of the sweating had been paid off coz I think I ate back all the calories I burnt in two days.

Got a big thing on Friday. Excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment