Sunday, October 2, 2011

I love Weddings!

Because I simply loooove dressing up! It's my cousin Didah's wedding week and we're all enjoying it to bits! This is the third wedding for the Yusop family this year and this time the theme is royal purple. So my sister, sister in law and I made ourselves similar retro baju kurungs to fit in Didah's palette! We made puffy quarter sleeves and knee-hugging dresses on top of our princess cut skirts. Yes, it was tough going around here and there especially when I had to go up and down the stairs of the Royal Berkshire but it was well worth it in the end (especially during picture time!).

Tonight is the cake cutting ceremony and it'll be a casual event. I have a concrete idea what my attire's gonna look like ;)

BTW for my turban I layered a pashmina you've seen before in a previous post with Shop Naisha's peasant shawl. It's like a match made in heaven. Love the purpleness of the shawl, totally fits in the theme!

Heard there'll be more weddings coming next year. YES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment