Friday, October 14, 2011

Another Turban Tutorial!

Assalamualaikum,

This tutorial is a request by an Instagram follower, "fadhh", for a 60s themed function she'll be attending tomorrow. It's a throwback of the yellow animal print turban that I wore to my cousin's cake cutting ceremony during her wedding week. "fadhh", this is the closest I can get to that version. Now, this shows to everyone that my turbans are always different and I am not always able to repeat making a same one when it involves something so innovative (say whaaaat~?) HAHA maybe innovative isn't the correct word, but what I'm trying to say is it's different, and I don't wear this style all the time so I lack practice hehehe...

Anyway, a very important tip when attempting this style - you can go as big or as small with the "rose" on the side. You may want to put it to the left, or right, or make it as elaborative as you want. Big, small, medium, there's no measure. And you can twist it any way you want coz that'll create a whole new texture altogether. BUT you have to pin down the rose because it will loosen itself like a snake woken up after a great digestive sleep when it's had a goat for lunch!

This means that you can't go wrong with this one. To "fadhh", good luck tying this baby up and I wish you all the fun at your function. Should be so much fun dressing up!

xx

Front Tie Turban from Nisa Halim on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment