Saturday, August 20, 2011

Weekend of fun!

T-minus one hour to glorious fun! I am treating my sister and cousin for a one night stay at Rizqun Hotel! Hoping that I'd remember to take lots and lots of pictures to document everything - I tend to be forgetful now especially when I'm too engorged in the fun. But anyway, apologies for the lack of updates, I'm trying to spend less time on the computer coz I'm missing out on a lot of things but my hands are always on the iphone so I'm pretty updated. I have a lot of things lined up for the blog so STAY PUT!!

And I should say a very special thank you to Shafiyyah Safwan for sending me something in my inbox that made my day =) It's people like you that keep me going. Jazakallah, sister, may Allah shower you with his blessings.

See you, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment