Friday, August 5, 2011

I am Unworthy

I got my faith questioned today.

Now the realisation has struck that in peoples' eyes I am nobody so I'm asking myself, what more in Allah's eyes?

I'm so sorry if I sound like a preacher for the past few blogs. I have just started this blog, it has not contained anything yet. I have plans to put more fun things in here. The things that are already in here are due to the spur of Ramadan. Because during this month when we share these things the deed we get will multiply nth-fold. I just want to share because for me there isn't any regret in being kind and sharing.

But yeah, now I'm thinking why should I even bother.

2 comments:

  1. Don't bother with what is thrown at you from people who do not know any better. You have done a good job helping a lot of girls one way or another. Bulan puasa ane amalan ndatah kira damit kah basar, Allah knows better. :))

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :) i will not have my faith question any more and if it gets questioned well then they need to look at themselves in the mirror and look how much faith they have in themselves first. I am not selfish and im doing all i can to help others move towards the right direction. Thank you so much for your support xx

    ReplyDelete