Monday, August 22, 2011

How the weekend went


Press PLAY to look at pictures. LOL yeah for serious it is a tacky slideshow but it's making my life very easy not having to flood this post with too many pictures. A slideshow - why not right?

In summary, my weekend was spent in a manner where I woke up today with a migraine from the lack of sleep I got. Imagine, a weekend of eating and laughing and going around places; and then staying awake for a sahur of ice-cream and snacks (flaming hot seaweed) and then waking up at 10 to get ready for a 2pm check-out. It was spent going out in the rain, waiting in traffic and more eating and laughing.

We finally went back by 8.30pm and made our way to Lumut and by the time we arrived, I was so weak.

I ain't as fit as I used to be anymore. That I know. With the amount of activities that we did Saturday+Sunday, this 25 year old me can't really fathom how I managed to stand up straight after being spinned around by the two teenagers I was with. But today, my body finally gave up.

But it was a really eventful weekend, that I can confirm with everyone. I hope that I will be able to go through more of these so-called adventures when time permits. Afterall, age only tells us so much about what we can and cannot do but it's up to ourselves to control that ;) Alhamdulillah, so happy to be around good company. I feel so blessed.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment